Thursday, January 29, 2009

Life's Daily Challenges

Well it has been a while that I have written anything. I am getting healthy by doing a lot of walking out in the open countryside and spending time praying for the children, parents, and volunteers at my church. I ask God for guidance; while I pray for those less fortunate then me, those facing the threat of losing their jobs, those brave young men and women who this day are fighting for our freedom, the new administration in Washington and the challenges they all are facing. Yet we all face daily challenges in our lives and that sometimes becomes our primary focus. January 1, I started doing a Max Lucado Daily Devotional and I am getting a deeper understanding that God is with us and we need to ask for his help for all things big or small. God awaits with open arms to receive your burdens, concerns, frustration, illness, stress and any daily challenge you may face. As I prepare to attend a Children's Pastor Conference next week, I know God has placed strong Christians teachers and volunteers to continue his ministry. I am truly blessed that God is allowing me to follow his plan at First Baptist Church. So remember, when you feel like your world in coming down and you have no where to turn, their is always one person that is ready to listen, comfort, guide, hold, bless and walk with you during Life's Daily Challenges. All you every have to say is; God, Lord, or Jesus......He listens, trust me!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment