Sunday, January 4, 2009

Start Something New

Well have you every wondered why change isn't easy. Would you be willing to do something new this year? I propose you let go of your New Year's resolutions and Start Something New. I propose you pray everyday for someone else and that you allow GOD to Bless them through your prayers. Are we not Blessed ourselves by our relationship with JESUS. Why do we make resolutions when GOD gives us everything we need. In Sunday School class today we discussed prayer, not just individual prayer--but community prayer. How much better would we be if we prayed together. I would like to share a quick story with you. April 1, 2005, my beautiful wife was involved in a terrible vehicle accident that her father and I witnessed. While at the hostipal, the wife and mother of the other driver came over to see how Christina was doing. I asked his wife if I could speak to her husband. She was unsure if that was a good idea, but allowed me to see him. I was not sure what I was going to say or do, but when I saw him; my first words to him, his wife and his mother was can I pray for you all. His wife and mother broke down crying while I prayed for his recovery and hope that GOD will bless them while he was healing. GOD has blessed me for sending his Son to die on a cross for my sins. So I am blessed by that Grace God has given me. So it is our turn to pray individually and as a community for others in the world, by showing our AGAPE (unconditional) Love. So are you willing to START SOMETHING NEW!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Earl~ I am not sure if you remember but during my time of recovery, I had serval others praying for me. My womens Bible Study, Our Church, Family and Friends. And I can recall several cards and letters from people outside of those listed above who were also praying for me. People I didn't know and still to this day have never met them. The Power of Prayer is AMazing! I truly believe that Prayer got me through those days when I couldn't, and Prayer helped my body to heal quickly!

    ReplyDelete