Thursday, January 6, 2011

A New Year; A New beginning

Well, it's been a year since I have written anything on my Blog, so I just wanted to give you a quick update. I started my 3rd year at First Baptist Church of Augusta and my job title has changed numerous times.  I am now the Children & Family Pastor and love my job.   So since I last wrote on my Blog, I have been Licensed to Preach, became an Ordained Minister, had two grandsons added to our family, have a granddaughter on the way, my father got remairred, done my first funeral, preached numerous times and will do my first wedding in May 2011.  So what's in store for 2011, I'm gonna let God direct that part.  Prayer for all of you is to forget the past, don't look into the future and live for the moment.  God Bless all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment