Thursday, August 6, 2009

Amazing God

Well its official, we have been in Kansas for over a year now.......where has the time gone. I really love my job and look forward to my second year. I have a meeting with the Deacon board on Sunday for my ministry licensing. I have already done a funeral and will be doing a child baptism on August 30th. We had an amazing VBS Program called Go Fish: Backstage with the Bible and our Elementary J.A.M (Jesus & Me) Camp was awesome, I think God worked in all our lives that week. I know it has been a while since I have updated my blog, but the God has used me wondering so far. Now I started having Family Fun Nights and will continue those throughout the school year and have many new ideas for the rest of 2009 and all of 2010. God Bless all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment