Thursday, April 14, 2011

F.R.O.G (Forever Relying On God) Club

Three years ago, God wanted me to reach children in the Augusta KS Elementary schools.  The idea was that I start at one school and add another each year until I was in all the schools.  So I started a Forever Relying On God (F.R.O.G Club) at Robinson Elementary in 2009 and averaged about 11 kids each week.  The next year I added Garfield Elementary and my numbers grew to 18 at Robinson and 23 at Garfield.  So in 2011, I asked God which school I add this year and he laid upon my heart to add the remaining two schools.  I asked are you sure, because I haven't had luck with volunteers.  All I know is that I wanted to following God's direction and I added Lincoln and Ewalt Elementary schools this year.  The F.R.O.G. Club Bible verse is Luke 16:10, it states "Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much, and whoever is dishonest with very little will also be dishonest with much."  I am trying to teach the children about responsibility for things that happen in their lives.  Well God answered prayers, like he always does and have given me 14 volunteers and 177 children that have registered to attend the F.R.O.G Club each week.  This was a dream I had three years ago and God has Bless this ministry.  Remember, we many never know why God wants us to start something, but being obedient is all he asks.  Keep the faith and God Bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment